Saturday 14 May 2011

Warning! Fatal Levels Of Insanity Detected

Welcome, welcome.

I should probably have something better to say than just: Welcome to our blog. It's named after the bubble of twinly telepathy, I, Victoria, better know as Tora, and my sister, Alison, better know as Allie, live in.

I'm thinking, I'm thinking ... ah, introductions.

We're both school students studying for big, scary exams, and we've both logged with blogger before- this is our first joint one.

If you're lucky, you might find some of the first bits of a story we're working on being published here (for the first time ever!)

Virtual Hugs~~~

Tora.

Allie is sad that she can't be here for the opening post, she's got, er, stuff to do. But she'll correct me later, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...