Monday 27 June 2011

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I am posting, mainly out of guilt here, for Allie has completely monopolized the blog here. I have about three posts saved that I never got to finish. Hopefully, the same shan't befall this one. I shan't bore you with book reviews (Reason A: I haven't read any books lately. ) I did have this little thing I wrote around my meme, called the Music Meister, that I was going to put up .... but ... I ah, lost it. *pushes fingers together*

So anyway... (sorry Allie) I am here to contradict Allie's neatness spurt, and her I-want-to-turn-this-into-something-worthwhile-and-all-about-books-spurt.

Current Book: Zeta. If it counts here, I'm in love with the manga series Black Bird. Read it if you're a manga fan. (Yup, you guessed it. I am.)

Current Playlist: Hotel California, the Eagles. I forgot how darned amazing this song was. Look it up, if *gaspeth* one doesn't know it. *Holds up hands* I know, I know, I like oldies songs.

Current Colour: Black, and white, and the colour of sunlight caught in drops of dew on the grass, and the colour of a lark's whistle.

Current Favourite TV Show: Dr Who. Some may have their doubts, but I still believe in him. Oh, and Ouran, if one counts manga anime.

Current Wishlist: For summer.

Current Book Wishlist: Anything. Anything new at all.

Current Needs: More hours in the day.

Current Bane of My Existence: This headache, my excema, MY FILLING ON WEDNESDAY! NUUU! Why did I remind myself of that? I cried a lot of my first ever filling, despite people assuring me that it won't hurt. THEY LIIIIIIIIE. =(((( I know it. Perhap's I'm being a wee bit negative...

Current Objects Around Me: Dad, the wireless mouse, a stapeler, an onminous potted plant, a wad of brown envelopes, my skin, my clothes...

Currently Thinking: I'm getting Joe Craig for a brother in law. I ammmmmmm.

My connection's being all fritzy.

Girls can do all the things boys can. And we can do it in high heels.

Pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil.

---
Alice's iPod.

This is me, leaving you to go back to your lives, and make someone smile today, because you're not feeling grouchier than I am.

*hugs* Tora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...