Monday 20 June 2011

Random Lines

OK, Tora isn't here and I feel like doing something for the blog...(I will do more reviews soon...it seems that every other book blogger out there gets a ton of new releases, but I'm getting left behind...it makes me feel  deprived, knowing I will only read all these books months after everyone else has...I am halfway through two books, though, and I will try to do up a review of at least one of them sometime this week, or whenever I finish them.)

So, I'm going to take random lines from books I have here, or ones that I'm waiting for and have looked up online. I might turn it into a regular meme, I don't know yet. There are probably some memes like this on other blogs, but either they are slightly different/not classed as a meme but as part of a review/I haven't seen them, so for now I'm going to just say it's my own. Feel free to comment and correct me....


Beautiful Creatures, Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

(We should just go ahead and name this book of the week or something...)


"Sixteen moons, sixteen years
Sixteen of your deepest fears
Sixteen times you dreamed my tears
Falling, falling through the years . . ."


 (Part of a song....Page 6, if you're interested.)


                     


Oh, and until you're confident about your aim, you might not want to fly any Daniel-related messages my way. Dude behind you is famous on the football field for his interceptions. "

 (Arriane to Luce, in a note. Page 49.)



I was going to do more, but no time! Catch you all some other time....

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...