Thursday 28 July 2011

Currently I'm....

I'm stealing this meme from Zoe (who stole it from Khy, who stole it from Jordyn, who stole it from Alexa, who stole- well, you get the idea . It's just a list of things you are currently doing. I'm not going to set a regular day because it will probably end up becoming the post we/I do to cure boredom and to make sure there is something new on the blog if there hasn't been a post in a while.


Current Book: I've finally gotten around to getting my hands on Torment by Lauren Kate, but I'm also reading Dropzone: Terminal Velocity by Andy McNab. I'm hoping to do a review of both, but I'd have to do Fallen first, as well...*makes note to remember*


Current Playlist: A lot of Maroon 5, Shelter by Birdy, No One Gonna Love You by Jennifer Hudson and a lot of Ed Sheeran.


Current Favourite TV Show - nothing. I've been watching more TV than usual lately, but I don't actually have a favourite...


Current Wishlist: to be able to sort out the mess that is my head, to be able to decide between several plot threads for a story I'm writing at the moment but can't keep all the ideas I have for it, and to find Tora, wherever she is.


Current Book Wishlist: As ever this is growing longer and longer by the day. One book I really want is Matched by Ally Condie, and also City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare.


Current Needs: to eat, and to stop procrastinating about writing just because I haven't been struck by inspiration lightning and I'm afraid that anything I write will be bad.


Current Bane Of My Existence: Tora not being around...


Current Objects Near Me: the space around me is remarkably uncluttered, actually. There's a copy of Aftershock and of Torment, a charger strewn across the floor, and some food within touching distance...oh, and several candelabras. And a masquerade mask.


Currently Thinking: I hope there are some readers of this blog out there somewhere...


Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...