Friday 18 November 2011

The Grace and Nate Story

This is another of Tora and I's writing collaboration. Grace and Nate have taken up a very significant portion of our lives, and are two character I, personally, am hopelessly devoted to :)

I'd explain all about them to you now, but I don't have to, because this video I made says it all for me. Hope you like it. Originally, it was just for twinsister dearest, but it's up on Youtube anyway, and what better place to share it than our dedicated ranting/venting/spouting the blog?


By the way, this was my first ever video, and I did it a while ago, so please excuse any terribleness you may find in it. And also, that music isn't Michael Buble's Lost. Not at all. No way. Never.

Allie

2 comments:

  1. ZOMG ALLIE!

    That was aaawweeesome!

    I haven't heard Grace/Nate story before.... you have to send the actual writing to me!!!!

    (Is it on the Forum???)

    Annon
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs* Aw, I'm glad you liked it, Annon!

    HAVEN'T YOU?

    Yes, it is!

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...