Saturday 12 November 2011

A Plea to Silent Readers

And yes, I totally needed to give this post a no-nonsense title. *stern look* You know what this post is going to be about, and you better listen up....


If you are a silent reader who never comments, we can't know if we are saying things that you like or not. Or what you would like more of, or less of.  So I'm asking you, please, silent readers of the blogosphere, let us know what you like about this blog. We want to know who you are!  I've personally fallen in love with blogging, whether I know there are readers or not, but I know that I get a lot more enjoyment out of it when I know that my efforts are not being wasted, and I can feel like  what I have to say is actually being heard. 


We're not asking to become the #1 blog on the net. We're - well, I - am just saying that a little interaction with our readers would be apprieciated.


Big love to y'all...(yes, I recently re-watched the episode of The Big Bang Theory with Sheldon's sister Missy in it. Her and Penny combined have had a bit of an unavoidable effect on my speech...)


Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...