So. Cheer up! This post is a post of things to celebrate! by your very own, Tora. Now, don't be alarmed. I actually find fun in much the same things as you... don't let your eye be drawn to that little 'much', OK?
So, first up~
1. Obvious ones first... what could possibly be the best celebration right now? Nailed it! We have 1,ooo page veiws!
2. Some people believe in this dude called Jesus. He was born over 2,000 years ago around this time of year. And there are some who also believe that he was the Son of God. His coming to Earth to walk amongst us people was apparently of such great joy, that people still celebrate it, 2,ooo years later. So if you are a follower of Christ, I bid you Merry Christmas!
3. Some people like to celebrate Yuletide, a fesival that precedes Christanity and Christmas by centuries. It centers around the coming of spring, the return of the sun, days getting longer and new life. A sure reason for celebration! Party out today, which is the Winter Solstice, or Midwinter.
4. Near 100 posts on the Blog! We just have to publish some of drafts we have lying around in the backlog of Unfinished Posts.
5. We have ideas that will actually give structure (Careful, now, no fainting!) to the Bubble. We have created some Memes of our own.
Coming soon, to The Twinsister Bubble!
See you, next time, non-exsistent, computer illiterate or plain lazy readers.