Thursday 16 February 2012

The statistical probability of me actually completing one of the many drafts I started in the post list ...

They include:

"Why I can recite the name of all the main Lord of the Rings characters (and their actors in the movies)..."

"Wherefore art thou, Romeo? HE'S DEAD. AND HE NEEDS TO STAY THERE."

"Well. That was a post full of sunshine and daises, wasn't it?"

"Warning: you are about to enter the realm they call Pessimism Overload." (No surprise there, really, is there?)

"Resisting temptation/Best Writing Music - Ever!" 9UGH. IT SOUNDS SO DECIDEDLY CHIRPY.)

"If I had a million dollars, I'd build a tree fort in our yard...Maybe we could put like a little tiny fridge in there somewhere..."

"WARNING: This is a major rant."

So. Maybe I'll get around to finishing some of those.

Maybe.

(Read: the real chances? 500/1, at best. It's either going to make you one of you readers, very, very rich, or me totally, clinically insane, in a bad way.)

I've written a  few (and may I say, excellent) reviews, and many book-ish posts, but the thing is, they're so much easier to write than interesting outpourings about non-book related subjects. It is our other, more elusive blog contributor who has good things to say that are worth listening to about all things real world.

Does anyone even care about what I have to say about stuff like that up there, anyway?

Allie

Tora, you're going to have to post something soon or the blog will be devoid of any cheerful insanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...