Sunday 15 May 2011

I'll Need to Start Thinking of Better Post Titles Eventually....

I think we'll be a this 'posting is a novelty' stage for a while. I feel like I need to contribute something to the blog today....but I can't really think of anything worthwhile to talk about. Hence my conclusion that I have been drawn in by the menace known as The Novelty Factor.

I'm listening to Regina Spektor - Twinsister is also a fan of hers - the song 'Laughing With' to be exact. Her voice is astoundingly pure, and even though most of her songs have this sadness in them, you'll still listen to them over and over. Well, I will. That's a thing I do, repeating songs so many times I lose count. I'm not obsessive compulsive. At least, I don't think so.

Anyway. Leaving my probable insanity behind...

I should be studying. I have been, really, I have. Maybe I should just delete this drivel and go take out some revision...

Blah. Procrastinating...I have to go soon anyway, so maybe I'll stick around for another while.

At least no one except Tora will read this. Unless you happen to have discovered the blog and are going, 'WOW! These girls are geniuses! They should write a book!' In that case, make yourself at home. No need to take off your shoes. There's a permanent supply of tea or coffee, or if you're more of a water person like me, we have a fresh spring, just over there.

Now you see why this is called the Twin Sister Bubble. Because no one else except us two has a clue about what's going on.

My apologies, dear readers (if they exist), my apologies. Insanity isn't very easy to get rid of, and I'm kinda happy this way, so things probably won't get any saner form here on in, I'm afraid.

Allie (the Mad).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...