Tuesday 17 May 2011

So. Yes. Proper Post.

Aaaaand....now I can't really think of anything to say.

I'm listening to 'Blue Blood Blues' by The Dead Weather, if you're interested. No idea why, I just sort of felt like it...

I'm reading Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte - obviously - The Pain Merchants by Janice Hardy and just started Annan Water by Kate Thompson.

My brain is slowing up, I think. I seem to recall that my posts during the day are much more...lively. I think I prefer mild rants to barely saying anything at all.

I was thinking of doing something like Tora did earlier, but I'll probably save that for another time, so I can make a longer list....

Ack. This post makes me sound like a really boring person.

Trust me, I try not to be. I don't particularly like boring. Even insane is better. Insane in a good way, though, not in the axe-wielding-madman-murderer way. I'm not that bad yet.

Anyway. Better go, before y'all fall asleep on your keyboards/laptops/iPhones/etc etc.

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...