Tuesday 17 May 2011

Local Natives

I know, I know, this blog is turning into a place where I promote things I love...but I promise I'll try to keep the badgering-you-to-listen-or-read-something to a minimum.

Just going to post this video, because I find the song so awe-inspiring. As the title of this post explains, it's by Local Natives, and it's by far my favourite song of theirs...

Oh. It won't let me embed it...for some reason...Grr.

Guess I'll just tell you the title and copy out the link. It's called Who Knows Who Cares from the album Gorilla Manor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hhE_sqJG3g&feature=artist

(If you want to listen to just the song, skip straight to 1:33.)

Very beautiful. Excellent for getting rid of writer's block.

I'll do a proper post soon!

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...