Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Sorry for the lack of postage (no, not literal postage, blog postage, you- absolutelylovelynon-existentreaders *cough*) over Christmas, we've both been pretty busy, but I'm just writing this post quickly to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We don't have many unique traditions over here that I could go on about, so instead I have some lovely pictures for you to help ring in the New Year. Let's hope it's a good one- and I've just realized that this means The Twinsisterbubble will now have been run in two separate years...AWESOME MILESTONE, PEOPLE!


And now my personal favourite:


ISN'T IT GORGEOUS?

WOOT, I am so high from New Year's vibes! Spread the love, guys...

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...