Monday 27 February 2012

Hang On In There!

I know right? I actually have something worth saying! *major shocker* It's an idea of two that Allie and I coined a little while ago, but not wanting to put it off, without futher ado, I now introduce...

The 30 Musicals Challenge!

It's a meme. And I know we could probably have come up with a more inventive title for it, but in a nutshell:

Me and Allie have challenged ourselves, to between us, watch and document here on the Blog, 30 musicals before the year is out. That's 15 each. Now I know this might take a bit of shoving to get going, because the summer and easter are going to be a veryyy busy time, school and exam wise. But we hope to be able to complete it.

Just to add something of a new structure to this Blog. Mucho fun,

Tora. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...