Tuesday 17 May 2011

Perfection In Backgrounds

All stolen from one of my friends, Alice's, iPod backgrounds collection-


"Dear Math. I don't want to do your problems. I have my own to solve."

"Keyboard not found. Press any key to continue."

"Be who you are and say what you think, because those who mind, don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, then it could be a dragon impersonating a duck."

"Homework hurts trees."

"I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as I can."

"I'm not as random as you think I salad."

"Sometimes people pu up walls, not to keep people out, but to see who cares to break them down."

"I didn't hit you, I just simply high fived your face."

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different to yours."

"Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."

Tora.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...