Friday 28 October 2011

This post will most definitely not be all about muffins.

No way.

But. I made muffins today. And they are delicious. Even if I do say so myself...

They are also even more delicious because fo the fact they were almost-but-not-quite stolen. Though thankfully they were not. Sighs of relief all round, people...

I can't cook much - hands up people who live off frozen food, toast and popcorn when left to fend for themselves? MEE! - but I like baking. A lot. Mainly because even when you mess up things still taste great. Usually. And, yes, I know stuff can still go wrong, but boy, all the exploding oven doors are SO worth it, in the end.

Also, LOOK! A cool frog I don't know the name of, but with funkiest frog-skin ever.

I have listened to some very funny songs, some cracking music (currently, Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes), talked to my twinsister about many things in a very short space of time, begun writing again after being too busy to do anything constructive for the past few days, and will be competing in showjumping tomorrow.

These are the reasons why I am happy right now.

Go forth and be happy too, dear readers!

A very cheerful Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...