Friday 28 October 2011

You Are Not Alone, People Who Harbour Secret LotR Dreams But Are In A Caged Exsistance Of Being Unable To Express Their True Feelings. Ok. Maybe You -

ZOMG! There is actually a limit on the length of titles. That just ruined my whole day. Now I will never be able to write a title for my blog without the impending restriction of limit on length.

My Freak. *buries head in hands*



CAST-

Samwise- Barbara

(Hey, I'm Barbara, although I prefer 'Dippy', or 'Aerrow' as I'm known on some sites. I'm a gaming nerd and proud otaku, pleased to meet you!)

Frodo- Tibaba

('Sup, I'm Tibi, as my friends like to call me, and I can be known as very random at times! I'm the boffin of our group, and am constantly being yelled at by them for singing too much! I send you my Salutations! :P)

Gandalf The Grey- Harry

(Silence.)

The Balrog- Sam.

(Silence)

That's men for you. For all their great mathematical knowledge, they cannot sit in what could even be considered any sort of blood relative to a circle. But that's unrelated. Excuse the pun.

Enjoy the delirium, people.

Tora.

Side note: D'you how many ways people pronouce Tora? I've had (Tawwwwwwwwhra (Americans. Check out the Western drawl.) Tohh-rah (Londonians) Tahh-ra (Scots). C'mon. There are harder names to pronouce.

1 comment:

  1. *laughs* About the men thing - you sound like my Home Ec teacher. Her crusade against men...her poor husband.

    Harry should win an Oscar for his portrayal of Gandalf!

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...