Wednesday 9 May 2012

I have a ukulele!

Remember yonder last post... *points upwards on dashboard* Entitled "I want a ukulele." Well. Well. *suppressed excitement* It arrived today! So now, I present, Victoria, pround new owner of a Herald soprano ukulele. I am in the habit of naming my instruments, as I get to know them. But I wondered whether the (non-existant) readers would like some input? No, this is totally not a way of getting anybody to comment at all, or anything... *cough* Not at all. Anyways- here's a picture. It's not the best quality in the world, apologies.

Yeah. Look there ----> (Incase you're wondering what s/he's propped up against, it's our sofa. That's another thing- gender? I have no clue at the moment).

I'm realizing all this isn't adding to the image of catatonic sanity for mys- oh, who am I kidding?

Till next time-

Tora.

2 comments:

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...